Oak has taken on many forms throughout history, from a symbol of Zeus in Greek mythology, to a modern day emblem of morale and endurance. The Gentleman who holds this umbrella in hand knows that he not only carries 200 years of British excellence, but in fact a globally recognised symbol of strength and knowledge.
With Brigg’s signature collar and classic canopy, this Gentleman knows he carries the most faithful ally by his side.
The Oak Umbrella is from the Thomas Brigg Range and is a solid one piece that is able to be used as a walking stick. It is complemented by either a plated gold or sterling silver collar, nylon or hand woven silk canopy, and a 25`, 26 '' or 27" rib frame of high tensile strength.
- Available with Plated Gold Collar (PGC) or Silver Collar (SC).
- Canopy available in silk or nylon.
- Available in 25", 26" or 27" canopy size.
- Walking lengths follow as 36", 37", 38"
- Collar can be engraved at the cost of £25.00 per initial.
Ordering This Product
This product will take between 6-8 weeks to be handcrafted by our specialist craftsmen, however please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can check our stock for you.