The Swaine Adeney Westminster Wrap is a sleek, simple and elegant case.
This is a Westminster Legal Briefcase in British Format.
Employing the finest hand-finished materials and individually created in our Cambridge workshop by a single craftsman, each Westminster is a beautiful example of English craftsmanship.
Bridle Hide Flap-over Document Case with three interior compartments.
- Black Bridle Leather
- Natural finish Interior
- Three Compartments
- Brass Fittings
- Dimensions: 17 x 13.5 x 6" (43 x 34 x 15cm)
- Hand-finished traditional English bridle leather, tanned with natural plant extracts.
- An environmentally-conscious leather with a superior depth and richness that improves with maturity.
- The bridle handle is composed of 8 individually sculpted and hand-sewn leather components, ensuring comfort and longevity.
- Brass hardware and locks, cast and hand polished. (Made this way to retain the natural grandeur and strength of the brass.)
- Natural bridle interior maintains the simplicity of the structure making the Westminster document cases lightweight and practical.
- Bridle leather wrap-around straps and shoulder strap with English brass buckles provide security, traditional styling and functionality.
- Three Internal Compartments
- Size, when expanded, is 6"
Ordering This Product
This model is ready to be dispatched worldwide, however, if it is marked as sold out, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to assist you