Classic Westminster Short Strap Document Case with 3 Compartments as Standard
Traditional bridle leather case
The Swaine Adeney Westminster Document Cases are sleek, simple and elegant. Employing the finest hand-finished materials and individually created in our Cambridge workshop by a single craftsman, each Westminster is a beautiful example of English craftsmanship.
Bridle Hide Flap-over Document Case with three interior compartments and short buckle straps.
Dimensions 17 x 12 x 6" 43 x 31 x 15cm
- Hand-finished traditional English bridle leather, tanned with natural plant extracts.
- An environmentally-conscious leather with a superior depth and richness that improves with maturity.
- Bridle handle composed of 8 individually sculpted and hand-sewn leather components, ensuring comfort and longevity.
- Brass hardware and locks, cast and hand polished to retain the natural grandeur and strength of the brass.
- Natural bridle interior maintains the simplicity of the structure making the Westminster document cases lightweight and practical.
- Bridle leather short straps with English brass buckles provide security, traditional styling and functionality.
- Size when expanded = 6"
- Optional removable shoulder strap available with fitting on the closing lid as on the Westminster Wrap.
Ordering This Product
This product will take between 4-8 weeks to be handcrafted by our specialist leatherwork team, however please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can check our stock for you.