Harrow Folio - a fine bridle leather brass zipped document folio with soft suede lining (41 x 28 x 2cms)
The classic Swaine Adeney folio was originally conceived in the 1930's, and remains unchanged today. Using only the finest hand-finished materials and individually created in our Cambridgeshire workshops by a single craftsman, each Harrow business portfolio is a time-honoured part of the Swaine Adeney business collection.
A popular business gift.
Personalised embossing is available
Available in Black, Havana, Chestnut, London Tan, Navy and Jaguar Green
Dimensions ( 41 x 28 x 2cms ) ( 16" x 11" x 1" )
- Lined in luxurious soft suede.
- Hand-finished traditional English bridle leather
- Bridle leather tanned with natural English Oak bark.
- An environmentally-conscious leather with a depth and richness of colour that improves with maturity.
- Natural linen thread.
- ¾" brass zip fully opens the folio, allowing superb access to the interior.
- Interior is plain with no pockets.
- Brass hardware, cast and hand polished in England to retain the traditional grandeur and strength of the brass.
Ordering This Product
This product will take between 4-8 weeks to be handcrafted by our specialist leatherwork team, however please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can check our stock for you.