A classic panama hat is a style staple that never goes out of fashion. The warm sand fine Brisa weave of the Promenade Panama hat is just the ticket for fair weather or a spot of winter sun. Paired with a smart navy blue band this combination truly evokes the pleasure of long strolls by the sea. The hats fine Brisa diamond pattern weave makes this the perfect travel companion for holidays in the sun.
These Panama hats are expertly handwoven by traditional artisans in Ecuador following Fair Trade and sustainable business practices.
- Material: Handwoven fine Brisa sustainably grown Toquilla straw
- Colour: Warm Sand
- Brim: Medium wide brim with quality back-woven edge
- Ribbon: Navy Petersham ribbon band positioned with the bow feature on the left side as shown.
- Interior: Soft headfitting band in black, no liner
- Bash: Sharp narrow teardrop crown
- Size Advice: Please be aware that the sizing on our panama ranges run small. We recommend following our measuring guide and ordering up a size for your panama. Please contact us for advice if required.
These products are individually handwoven from natural fibres and so some slight variations from piece to piece should be expected.
These items are ready and available to ship right away. Limited stock and sizes available
If the item is displaying as Sold Out, please contact our Hatting Department via firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about additional stock availability.
Ordering This Product
These products are ready and available to ship straight away. Please contact email@example.com to check our current lead time for shipping this product.
Place the string or tape around your head above your ear and across the mid forehead, completely circling your head. Hold the tape firmly, but not too tightly. Measure your head exactly where you want the hat to sit. Measure in centimetres. It may help to either do this in the mirror or have someone to help for accuracy. Our Panama hat ranges run small so we recommend ordering a size up from your head measurement.
Please note – These limited edition products have already been crafted and therefore no bespoke or custom adjustments are available.
NB – These limited edition products have already been crafted and therefore no custom embossing options are available on these products.
A note on Lead Times for our handcrafted hats:
- Lead Times are variable depending on our current volume of new orders being received.
- Please note that our handcrafters fulfil orders on a first come first served basis
- When new orders are received at our Hatting Workshop, they are entered into our making schedule in the next available position in the queue.
- Once your order reaches the front of the queue, it will take approximately 10 days to be handcrafted to order by our specialist hatting team at Herbert Johnson.
- The wait time for our handcrafted hats is normally between 2-8 weeks but please be aware that this can be subject to change.
- The wait time for our custom bespoke orders may be longer depending on what materials and supplies may need to be specially ordered in to fulfil the order.
- If you would like to inquire about the current expected lead time for your order, please contact the hatting workshop directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are hoping to order your hat for a particular event, please ensure you place your order in plenty of time prior to your deadline. Please inform our hatting workshop directly if your order is time sensitive and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Some products from our Paratus Collection, may already be crafted and ready to ship to order with short expected lead times. Please contact us for further information as required.
Postage & Packaging:
- Our hats are carefully packaged in simple hat boxes within cardboard postal boxes for dispatch internationally.
- We ship worldwide.
- We calculate delivery costs based on the weight of each product and country to which the item is to be posted.
- Postage costs may be included in the purchase price for some items.
Care: Store your hat somewhere cool & dry, preferably in a hat box. We recommend using a hat jack to help retain the hats shape. Do not stack with other hats. If your hat gets wet, leave it to dry naturally. In the case of any damage or loss of shape sustained by mishandling, then please contact your hatter for help & advice.
Cleaning: Dirt or marks should first be cleaned with a dry, soft, lint-free cloth to prevent catching or snagging. If any marks persist, try cleaning with a moist baby-wipe or mild soap and water. Care should be taken not to rub too hard. The use of any cleaning detergents are not recommended.