Shaped to a classic fedora silhouette with sweeping downbrim, The Verve is an exclusive Herbert Johnson Design in pure Merino Wool.
The soft Cloud Grey body of this hat is complimented with a silver ribbon band for an elegant tonal colourblock look. This hat features our signature shield branding set against a deep blue pure silk lining. An easy to wear, stylish and timeless design that will pair beautifully with a wide range of seasonal ensembles.
- Felt: 100% Merino Wool in Cloud Grey
- Brim: 7.5cm raw-edge sweeping down-brim
- Ribbon: Classic 4cm ribbon-band and bow in Silver.
- Interior: Soft 2.5cm headfitting band. Logo branded 100% silk liner.
- Bash: Soft bash with wide pinch, side dents and crease.
These items are ready and available to ship right away. Limited stock and sizes available
If the item is displaying as Sold Out, please contact our Hatting Department via email@example.com to enquire about additional stock availability.
Ordering This Product
These products are ready and available to ship straight away. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to check our current lead time for shipping this product.
Place the string or tape around your head above your ear and across the mid forehead, completely circling your head. Hold the tape firmly, but not too tightly. Measure your head exactly where you want the hat to sit. Measure in centimetres. It may help to either do this in the mirror or have someone to help for accuracy.
Please note – These limited edition products have already been crafted and therefore no bespoke or custom adjustments are available.
NB – These limited edition products have already been crafted and therefore no custom embossing options are available on these products.
A note on Lead Times for our handcrafted hats:
- Lead Times are variable depending on our current volume of new orders being received.
- Please note that our handcrafters fulfil orders on a first come first served basis
- When new orders are received at our Hatting Workshop, they are entered into our making schedule in the next available position in the queue.
- Once your order reaches the front of the queue, it will take approximately 10 days to be handcrafted to order by our specialist hatting team at Herbert Johnson.
- The wait time for our handcrafted hats is normally between 2-8 weeks but please be aware that this can be subject to change.
- The wait time for our custom bespoke orders may be longer depending on what materials and supplies may need to be specially ordered in to fulfil the order.
- If you would like to inquire about the current expected lead time for your order, please contact the hatting workshop directly via email@example.com
- If you are hoping to order your hat for a particular event, please ensure you place your order in plenty of time prior to your deadline. Please inform our hatting workshop directly if your order is time sensitive and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Some products from our Paratus Collection, may already be crafted and ready to ship to order with short expected lead times. Please contact us for further information as required.
Postage & Packaging:
- Our hats are carefully packaged in simple hat boxes within cardboard postal boxes for dispatch internationally.
- We ship worldwide.
- We calculate delivery costs based on the weight of each product and country to which the item is to be posted.
- Postage costs may be included in the purchase price for some items.
Care: Store your hat somewhere cool & dry, preferably in a hat box. We recommend using a hat jack to help retain the hats shape. Do not stack with other hats. If your hat gets wet, leave it to dry naturally. In the case of any damage or loss of shape sustained by mishandling, then please contact your hatter for help & advice.
Cleaning: Dirt or marks should first be cleaned with a dry, soft, lint-free cloth to prevent catching or snagging. If any marks persist, try cleaning with a moist baby-wipe or mild soap and water. Care should be taken not to rub too hard. The use of any cleaning detergents are not recommended.