Westminster Legal Case (American format)
The Swaine Adeney Westminster Three Compartment Legal Document Case is sleek, elegant and quintessentially English. Employing the finest hand-finished materials and individually created in our Cambridge workshops by a single craftsman, each Westminster lawyer's case is the perfect example of English craftsmanship.
Bridle Hide Flap-over Document Case with three interior compartments.
Dimensions: 18 x 13.5 x 6" (46 x 34 x 15cm)
(Please note this is the American Format so popular with our American customers, made to accommodate American legal papers. We also offer a "British Format " in this section of the website.)
- Hand-finished traditional English bridle leather, tanned with natural plant extracts.
- An environmentally-conscious leather with a superior depth and richness that improves with maturity.
- Bridle handle composed of 8 individually sculpted and hand-sewn leather components, ensuring comfort and longevity.
- Brass hardware and locks, cast and hand polished to retain the natural grandeur and strength of the brass.
- Natural bridle interior maintains the simplicity of the structure making the Westminster document cases lightweight and practical.
- Bridle leather wrap-around straps and shoulder strap with English brass buckles provide security, traditional styling and functionality.
- Specifically designed to accommodate American Legal paper.
- Size when expanded = 6"
Ordering This Product
This product will take between 4-8 weeks to be handcrafted by our specialist leatherwork team, however please email email@example.com and we can check our stock for you.