Westminster Legal Briefcase (British format)
Swaine Adeney Westminster Wrap Document Cases are functionally elegant, practical, and uncomplicated in design. Employing the finest hand-finished materials and individually created in our Cambridge workshop by a single craftsman, each Westminster is a beautiful example of English craftsmanship.
Bridle Hide Flap-over Document Case with three interior compartments.
(Please note this is the British Format case: we also make this case to accommodate American Legal papers called the "Westminster Wrap US")
Dimensions: 17 in. x 13.5 in. x 6 in. (43 cm x 34 cm x 15 cm)
- Hand-finished traditional English bridle leather, tanned with natural plant extracts.
- An environmentally-conscious leather with a superior depth and richness that improves with maturity.
- Bridle handle composed of eight individually sculpted and hand-sewn leather components, ensuring comfort and longevity.
- Brass hardware and locks, cast and hand polished to retain the natural grandeur and strength of the brass.
- Natural bridle interior maintains the simplicity of the structure making the Westminster document cases lightweight and practical.
- Bridle leather wrap-around straps and shoulder strap with English brass buckles provide security, traditional styling and functionality.
- Size when expanded = 6"
Ordering This Product
This product will take between 4-8 weeks to be handcrafted by our specialist leatherwork team, however please email email@example.com and we can check our stock for you.