A secure, zipping and locking folio with retractable handles and leather internal pocket.
The Salisbury is a stylish and versatile bridle hide folio. Employing the finest hand-finished materials—and individually created in the Swaine Adeney Cambridgeshire workshops by a single craftsman—this lockable three side opening case is a prime example of Swaine Adeney master craftsmanship.
A popular business gift for ladies or gentlemen. Available in Black, Chestnut, London Tan, Havana, Navy and Jaguar Green. Embossing is available to personalise with the owner's initials.
Size: 41 cm x 27 cm x 2.5 cm (16 in. x 10.5 in. x 1 in.)
Bespoke options are available, and customisation is encouraged.
- Hand-finished traditional English bridle leather
- Tanned using English Oak bark.
- Skiver lined.
- An environmentally-conscious leather with a depth and richness of colour that improves with maturity.
- Stitched using natural linen thread.
- Internal pockets accommodate a variety of business documents, stationery and business cards, combining function and style.
- Retractable handles offer functionality, elegance and versatility.
- English brass locking hardware.
- Size: 41 cm x 27 cm x 2.5 cm (16 in. x 10.5 in. x 1 in.)
Ordering This Product
This product will take between 4-8 weeks to be handcrafted by the Swaine Adeney specialist leatherwork team; however, please email email@example.com as stocked articles might be available.