The Paternoster is a timeless piece with a contemporary twist.
The Paternoster is one of the finest examples of hand-crafted laptop/tablet cases. Classically styled from the finest materials, each Paternoster Laptop Case is individually created in Swaine Adeney's Cambridge workshops by a single craftsman.
Our portable laptop/tablet case has three gusseted pockets, with the central pocket lined with soft and silky suede and padded with impact-resistant foam. The central gusset is raised to ensure that the outer gussets of the case cushion any impact. Internal card pockets and pen loops.
A trolley pocket is stitched on the rear of the case. This is so you can attach it to a trolley suitcase with ease, making this an ideal companion for travelling.
The result of this handcrafted work is the perfect blend of traditional English craftsmanship and modern functionality, ready to transport your laptop PC, Mac or Tablet.
Dimensions: 17 x 13 x 5.5" (43 x 33 x 14cm)
- Luxury soft suede lining with padded laptop/tablet compartment.
- Removable shoulder strap.
- Internal pockets and pen loops.
- Hand-finished traditional English bridle leather, tanned with natural plant extracts.
- An environmentally-conscious leather with a superior depth and richness that improves with maturity.
- Hand-stitched bridle handle composed of 8 individually sculpted and hand-sewn leather components, ensuring comfort and longevity.
- Brass hardware and locks, cast and hand polished in England to retain the natural grandeur and strength of the brass.
Ordering This Product
This product will take between 4-8 weeks to be handcrafted by our specialist leatherwork team, however, please email email@example.com and we can check our stock for you.