Refined, Sophisticated and Steadfast.
Swaine's classic weekend bag has been styled in the same traditional manner for over a hundred years.
Employing the finest hand-finished materials, and individually created in the Cambridgeshire workshops by a single craftsman, each Cambridge holdall is a timeless, elegant piece of English luggage.
- Chestnut Bridle Leather Exterior
- Mushroom or Olive Canvas Interior
- Brass Fittings
- Available in three sizes:
Small - 35.5 cm x 23 cm x 24 cm (14 in. x 9 in. x 9.5 in.)
Medium - 48 cm x 25.5 cm x 30.5 cm (19 in. x 10 in. x 12 in.)
Large - 61 cm x 29 cm x 33 cm (24 in. x 11.5 in. x 13 in.)
This item is ready to be dispatched worldwide.
- Hand-finished traditional English bridle leather, tanned with natural plant extracts
- An environmentally-conscious leather bag, with a superior depth and richness of colour
- Patina improves with maturity
- Brass hardware cast and hand-polished in Cambridge, UK
- Traditional manufacture retains the natural grandeur and strength of the brass
- Internal pocket accommodates important documents, combining function, style and refined craftsmanship
- The lining is a Natural colour cotton drill
- Fibre-board panels reinforce the base
- Side panels give added protection and stability
- A Custom-made, steel frame top-opening system allows excellent access to the bag
Ordering This Product
This piece is ready to be dispatched worldwide. However, if marked as 'enquire', Clients are encouraged to e-mail email@example.com as the product may still be in stock.