The ultimate Pilot's case, effortlessly combining function and practicality with the natural beauty and uncomplicated elegance of English Bridle leather. Employing the finest hand-finished materials and individually created in our Cambridge workshop by a single craftsman, each Pilot case is a lovingly hand built piece of English heritage.
This is the wheeled version of the Pilot's Case. We do make a version without the trolley.
- Hand-finished traditional English bridle leather, tanned with natural plant extracts.
- An environmentally-conscious leather with a superior depth and richness that improves with maturity.
- Luxurious interior of natural sueded pig skin.
- Bridle handle composed of 8 individually sculpted and hand-sewn leather components, ensuring comfort and longevity.
- Brass hardware and locks, cast and hand polished in England to retain the natural grandeur and strength of brassware.
- Flexible board panels reinforced with a custom-made steel frame, guarantees a suitcase that is practical, lightweight and durable.
- Top loading for convenience.
- Extendable, aluminium trolley system.
- High-impact wheels: lightweight, durable and practical.
Ordering This Product
This product will take between 4-8 weeks to be handcrafted by our specialist leatherwork team, however please email email@example.com and we can check our stock for you.