The Ladies’ Cherry umbrella is imbued with good fortune, and being fashioned with a stunning deep stain, it makes quite the luxurious accessory. This Brigg Umbrella is equally at home on the streets of Mayfair or out in the British countryside.
The Lady takes comfort knowing that she is protected in style, whatever the weather.
This umbrella is from the Julia Brigg Range, and is a solid one piece that is able to be used as a walking stick It is complemented with a plated gold or sterling silver collar, nylon or hand woven silk canopy, and has a 20” rib frame of high tensile strength.
- Hand crafted from a single piece of wood
- Wooden Umbrella Shaft
- Standard 20" Rib
- Available with Plated Gold Collar (PGC) or Silver Collar (SC).
- Collar can be engraved at the cost of £25.00 per initial
- Canopy available in silk or nylon
- Handle is bent into shape over hot steam, ensuring our renowned "goodness of fit"
Ordering This Product
This product will take between 6-8 weeks to be handcrafted by our specialist craftsmen, however please email email@example.com and we can check our stock for you.