Elegant, Refined, and Sophisticated.
The Pullman handbag is the perfect companion for modern travel.
Taking its name from the locomotive carriage that defined the golden era of train travel, this fine example of Swaine Adeney craftsmanship combines elegance with practicality. Hand-finished in bridle leather.
This item is ready to be dispatched worldwide.
- Hand-finished traditional English bridle leather, tanned with natural plant extracts.
- An environmentally-conscious leather with a superior depth and richness that improves with maturity.
- Brass hardware, cast and hand polished in England. Employing these traditional processes, both the natural grandeur and strength of the brass is retained.
- An internal gusset helps to maintain the internal structure whilst packing.
- Size: 20.5 cm x 25.5 cm x 16.5 cm (8.2 in. x 10 in. x 6.5 in.)
Ordering This Product
This piece is ready to be dispatched worldwide. However, if it is marked as sold out, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as stocked pieces might be available.