The Whitehall top-frame briefcase
The Whitehall represents Swaine Adeney Brigg's most traditional style of top frame briefcase. Employing the finest hand-finished materials and individually created in our Cambridge workshop by a single craftsman, the Whitehall is an iconic English briefcase.
Dimensions: 17.5 x 13 x 6" (44 x 33 x 15cm)
Can be personalised.
- Hand-finished traditional English bridle leather, tanned with natural plant extracts.
- An environmentally-conscious leather with a superior depth and richness that improves with maturity.
- Luxurious interior of soft suede.
- Bridle handle composed of 8 individually sculpted and hand-sewn leather components, ensuring comfort and longevity.
- Brass hardware and locks, cast and hand polished to retain the natural grandeur and strength of the brass.
- Flexible board panels and hinged load supporting baseboard.
- Reinforced with a custom-made hinged steel top-frame to guarantee a case that is practical, lightweight and durable
Ordering This Product
This product will take between 4-8 weeks to be handcrafted by our specialist leatherwork team, however please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can check our stock for you.