The “King of Canes”
The Malacca cane is not perfectly round, but has an elegant “teardrop” ridge running along its length which gives this handle its distinctive look. Light-weight, yet strong, with no two specimens being alike, it is a handsome handle for a gentleman's umbrella.
This umbrella is from the Charles Brigg Range with the handle being attached to a stained beech wood shaft. It is complemented with a plated gold or sterling silver collar, nylon or hand woven silk canopy, and a 25", 26" or 27" rib frame of high tensile strength.
- Available with Plated Gold Collar (PGC) or Silver Collar (SC).
- Canopy available in silk or nylon.
- Available in 25", 26" or 27" canopy size.
- Walking lengths follow as 36", 37", 38"
- Collar can be engraved at the cost of £25.00 per initial.
Ordering This Product
This product will take between 6-8 weeks to be handcrafted by our specialist craftsmen, however please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can check our stock for you.