Cherry wood inspires good fortune and will bring favourable omens to whomever carries it. As The Gentleman holds this Brigg umbrella in hand, he is always assured that he will be protected whatever the weather.
The classic canopy’s sharp lines strike across the Cherry’s deep stained wood, so as he strides towards his destination, he fashions the quintessential image of a true gentleman.
The Cherry Umbrella from our Thomas Brigg Range and is a solid one piece that is able to be used as a walking stick. It is complemented by either a plated gold or sterling silver collar, nylon or hand woven silk canopy, and a 25`, 26 '' or 27" rib frame of high tensile strength.
- Available with Plated Gold Collar (PGC) or Silver Collar (SC).
- Canopy available in silk or nylon.
- Available in 25", 26" or 27" canopy size.
- Walking lengths follow as 36", 37", 38"
- Collar can be engraved at the cost of £25.00 per initial.
Ordering This Product
This product will take between 6-8 weeks to be handcrafted by our specialist craftsmen, however please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can check our stock for you.